1. Information Collection and UseGeneral
- www.thefitnessgeneration.com.au uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purpose: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender, birth date and general location) to us; we encourage you to submit this information, so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
- During registration, you can choose to opt into our newsletter as well as periodic email updates from our Website regarding newly printed designs, new products, and upcoming sales on our Website.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable Information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
- We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purpose, when we ask for this information
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communication, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at www.thefitnessgeneration.com.au
- You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- www.thefitnessgeneration.com.au does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfil orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purpose of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
3. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.