Understanding the importance of the preservation of our shared environment is of a fundamental importance to the Management and every employee of The Fitness Generation.
Several initiatives have been undertaken to ensure we are leading the way for the health and fitness industry in this area. To date we have:
1. Undertaken a full Carbon Audit to quantify our Carbon Footprint and we have committed to purchase Carbon Credits to offset this quantity;
2. Committed to ongoing annual Carbon Audits;
3. Undertaken to deal with Supplier Companies that have a similar stance on these matters;
4. Introduced in-house environmental training programs for all employees to create a greater awareness of environmental issues, and develop ways to address such issues;
5. Implemented the relevant and required Health and Safety measures for all employees;
6. Undertaken systems, equipment and plans to use all raw materials, energy and water and as efficiently as possible.
The Fitness Generation will make every effort to ensure that our Environmental Performance is as important as other performance indicators within our business by regularly monitoring the environmental performance of all those directly involved with our business.