The True LC 900 recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility. TRUE uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure the LC900 will look good for the long haul.
- WALK-THROUGH DESIGN: Since users don’t have to step over the frame to reach the seat, it’s perfect for all ages, especially seniors or members who are rehabbing an injury.
- TRUE HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL)®: Includes one touch HRC Cruise Control™ which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate.
- ADJUSTABLE RECLINING SEAT: Features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues.
- BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: TRUE offers one of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry: lifetime frame, three years on parts and three years labor coverage.
- PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS: Users can choose from a variety of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace Setter™ programs.
|Drive System||Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank System||One Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Duty Tubular Steel|
|Pedals||Weighted with integrated ratcheting strap|
|Handrails/Handlebars||Protective dipped foam handlebars|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 24 Custom Settings, Infinite position reclining seat back|
|Console||Display Type||2-Window LCD Console|
|Compatibility for iPod||Advanced|
|Entertainment Capabilities||2 Window LCD Console, Optional integrated connector for your iPod|
|Data Readouts||Time, Distance, Pace (RPM),
Heart Rate, Workload Level, Watts, METs, Calories
|Message Center||17 Character Alphanumeric|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless - Polar® Equipped|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control)® Workouts||YES - 4|
|HRC Cruise Control™||Yes|
|Programming||Workouts||7 Preset, 3 Custom*|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, Bottle holder, integrated iPod/Accessory Tray|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Steel Frame with Secure Footprint|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||65"L x 30"W (166 cm x 77 cm)|
|Machine Weight||169 lbs (77 kg) / 221 lbs (101 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Workload Range||40-400 Watts|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame Lifetime, Parts 5 Years, Labor 1 Year, Touch Screen Console 3 Yrs,
Headphone jack, Connector for your iPod, and USB port – 90 days parts,