RS-1501 Shoulder Press
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Designed to place the hands in a neutral grip position to reduce potential shoulder impingements
- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles overhead to mimic the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user's arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 53.50" (136 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 66.75" (170 cm)
- Machine Weight: 622 lbs. (282 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.