RS-1415 Rotary Calf
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Eleven linear seat adjustments to accommodate varying leg lengths
- Designed to focus movement through the ankle, promoting a greater range of exercise motion
- Rocking movement intensifies the work load to the calf muscle while reducing the undesired stresses placed along the foot
- Product Width: 49.50" (126 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 71.75" (182 cm)
- Machine Weight: 736 lbs. (334 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.