RS-1412 Glute Master
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Knee pad adjusts with pivoting movement for accurate left and right exercise positioning
- Added forearm support and angled-grip handles allow users to engage core muscles throughout the exercise
- Rocking downward movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers an optimal range of exercise motion
- Angled forearm and pivoting knee pads offer constant upper and lower body support to avoid unnatural loading of the spine
- Foot plate adjusts to accommodate varied leg lengths