RS-1401 Leg Extension
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Easy-to-use, the gas shock assisted adjustable back pad accommodates varying arm lengths
- Self-aligning roller pad automatically adjusts to reduce potential stress of the ankle joints
- Starts the body in a upright posture, then rocks rearward during the exercise providing a greater range-of-motion and a more natural hinge movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to maintain a posterior pelvic tilt to better load the quadriceps muscle
- Designed to reduce shear forces and stresses to the knee joints and limit lower back muscle involvement
- Labeled pivot alignment points
- Product Width: 53.25" (135 cm)
- Product Height: 60.00" (152 cm)
- Product Length: 46.00" (117 cm)
- Machine Weight: 665 lbs. (302 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.