RS-1302 Pec Fly
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Each exercise arm has dual pivots for user defined exercise path
- Swiveling handles self align to the user’s wrist during exercise
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at the upper-chest level, then rocks rearward which recruits the mid and low chest muscles during exercise movement
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 64.25" (163 cm)
- Product Height: 55.50" (141 cm)
- Product Length: 73.50" (187 cm)
- Machine Weight: 591 lbs. (268 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.