RPL-5201 Lat Pulldown
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Self-aligning handles automatically adjust to the user while the forward, unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Multiple grip positions accommodate varying body sizes and arm lengths
- Starts the body in a slight forward lean, increasing the muscle stretch to the lats and traps
- Pull movement lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward mimicking a natural pull up movement and avoiding unsafe lower back hyperextension
- Synchronized diverging exercise motion follows the natural rotation pattern of the shoulder
- Adjustable thigh hold-down pad
- Product Width: 53.75" (137 cm)
- Product Height: 85.75" (218 cm)
- Product Length: 75.75" (193 cm)
- Machine Weight: 409 lbs. (186 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.