RPL-5101 Seated Dip
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Functional movement for triceps muscle
- Adjustable exercise handles provide proper positioning and reduce excessive shoulder stress and instability
- Starts the body in a slight forward lean, then rocks rearward to a stable exercise position
- Naturally mimics the exercise motion of a bar dip
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 52.75" (134 cm)
- Product Height: 52.25" (133 cm)
- Product Length: 72.00" (183 cm)
- Machine Weight: 327 lbs. (149 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.